I always fascinated with trees.
How they grow so big throughout the year even when nobody seems to care. How they look strong and steady even without leaves.
I like picturing them -in my mind- as a save shelter which never ask too much, never complain, never shout any negative comments. They just stay and be there for me.
Create a post entitled 52 weeks photo challenge :week (which week)-(the theme for the week.
Create a pingback to this page or leave the link to your post in the comments box.
Tag the post ’52 weeks’
Such a wonderful news on my way to work this morning.
Old Mamasan from Oliveole has nominated me to LIEBSTER Award. My very 1st nomination in 2016. Thank you sooo much. I really really appreciate it.
So… here we go.
- What is your dream vacation? For short term, visiting BELITONG soon. I really envy to a dearest who spend a week, enjoying sunset while sitting on a white sand. Long term, I really dreaming to visit Turkey and Netherland.
- What book are you currently reading? None. I haven’t read any book in 2016. Well except for some module from my English Lecturer. Can I count that?
- What New Year’s resolution did you make this year, and how long did it take you to break it? I only have one resolution this year. To be GRATEFUL. How long? A lifetime?
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be? Only one? I’ll choose healing power. Note that I only wish to heal mental or emotional wound. To much hatred these days.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? A day when I can sit, talk and laugh with my mom with coffee on my hand.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? It might sound selfish, but I really wish to witness the day I was born.
- How did you get into the blogging world? I remember my first blog called ‘memyselfandmystory’ (kinda selfish wasn’t it?) in blogspot platform with. I remember creating it after reading a blog. The other details kinda blur. Sorry.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping or sky diving? Hmm… I think sky diving. Oh wait …
- What is your favorite cheesy pick up line, and have you ever used it or have it used on you? Don’t have one. Can you believe that!?
- If you can recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what will it be? How about 1 province? Jogjakarta
- How annoyed are you at my questions right now, on a scale from 1-10? Do you get easily annoyed? 0
Finally done. Mamasan, please forgive me for not nominating my fellow blogger. All of the are great and I find it hard to choose.
Special day for GDC Indonesia.. as today @YourSevice – Boss Service Day. The day where our beloved Managers -up- treated us like a prince and princess.
SF’s Project Manager
Always found a new spirit, new reason to do the best every time I listen to Mr. John’s speech. He’s been in Indonesia for 20 years and still counting ^^.
He said, ‘He’s proud with GDC Indonesia. Proud to see how it grows, and proud to consider it as his legancy.’ Another heart warming thing that he said was (more or less, I don’t remember the exact line), ‘Take everything that we provide here in Nokia. Take the lesson, learn a lot then go explore the world and go great things.’
One of the best day. Our Managers and Head, they really was serving and pampering us with good heart and good food. While handing the plate.. most of them said, ‘Thank you for this good year. Keep up the good work.’
SF LM’s, Pak Theofilus
The one and only Lady Manager
Our New Head
I really had a good time. We really had a good time. We’re happy and full. Hmm.. and eventually ready to do more in our daily basis.
Thank you mam… thank you sir…
A few month ago I joined Blogging201. One of the task was to write about my short term goal for my blog. At that time I wrote this:
feel free to visit here for details.
And by the end of November 2015, I accomplished goal No. 2 and …. half of No. 3 (I did read one blog every day but still have difficulty in commenting). Yeay for me 😀
This is really something for me. Especially for my blogging world as I never set any goal before.
So … how about if I set another short term goal. Maybe 250 post by the end of December 2015.
What do you think?
Anand from blabberwockying had been so generous by nominating me for The Infinity Dreams award. For you who never know who Anand is, please go directly to his blog to receive some of his wisdom.
Please forgive me for late in doing the task in this Award >.<
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set question for them
So… here we go.
11 Facts about me
- I love local coffee, my fave one is Aceh Gayo
- I’m a book lover
- A rain lover
- I find it hard to start a conversation with others.
- Whenever I visit a new city (around Indonesia so far) the 1st place I want to visit is its traditional market
- Blue is definitely my color.
- Book store and yarn store is my heaven on earth
- I don’t like crowd
- I often make my best friend cry (usually because of my ‘ordinary’ question which hits her-that’s what she said)
- Totally not a morning person
- Last but not least, I wish I could see Mr. Darcy from Jane Austeen’s Pride and Prejudice ^^
My Answer to Anand’ Questions:
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most? My Grandma
- Who is your best friend? Rika
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any? Thanking GOD for every thing I have no matter how small or how meaningless it may seems
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be? Only one?
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you? Hug me when I was angry
- Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now? Every year has its own goodies
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia? Nope
- What do you need to be happy? Myself
- What is love? The look in my mom’ face every time we have a long conversation
- What is peace? Peace is when I can be happy even though my life is in a mess
- Who are you? A person who is still in her journey to create the best version of herself through bitter sweet of her daily life.
My Nominees Are…
A Momma’s View
Caregiving for The Soul
Questions for my nominee:
- What is your fave holiday of the year?
- Beach or Mountain?
- Do you love yourself?
- Book or gadget?
- What is your biggest fear?
- One thing that you never leave behind where ever you go.
- Do you have any regret?
- If you have one day for relax. What is it like?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What do you love the most about yourself?
- 2015 is almost over. What have you learn so far?
In Indonesia, we have this term, ‘Kepepet’. It like a condition where you have no time, nor choice to do or think a lot, yet you have to do or create something. A time where you seem stuck with no way out but the truth is you have to get out. Soon. ASAP. And somehow, out of the blue, you find the idea; energy; courage to get out and even to turned that
bad situation into something good. Something fantastic. That my friend, what we call ‘The Power of Kepepet’.
Sometime I find it good to be in such situation since it forces me to do the best I can do, to push me to the very end of my limit or even more.
What about you?? Have you ever been in this situation??
7th assignment on Writing101