Anand from blabberwockying had been so generous by nominating me for The Infinity Dreams award. For you who never know who Anand is, please go directly to his blog to receive some of his wisdom.
Please forgive me for late in doing the task in this Award >.<
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set question for them
So… here we go.
11 Facts about me
- I love local coffee, my fave one is Aceh Gayo
- I’m a book lover
- A rain lover
- I find it hard to start a conversation with others.
- Whenever I visit a new city (around Indonesia so far) the 1st place I want to visit is its traditional market
- Blue is definitely my color.
- Book store and yarn store is my heaven on earth
- I don’t like crowd
- I often make my best friend cry (usually because of my ‘ordinary’ question which hits her-that’s what she said)
- Totally not a morning person
- Last but not least, I wish I could see Mr. Darcy from Jane Austeen’s Pride and Prejudice ^^
My Answer to Anand’ Questions:
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most? My Grandma
- Who is your best friend? Rika
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any? Thanking GOD for every thing I have no matter how small or how meaningless it may seems
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be? Only one?
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you? Hug me when I was angry
- Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now? Every year has its own goodies
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia? Nope
- What do you need to be happy? Myself
- What is love? The look in my mom’ face every time we have a long conversation
- What is peace? Peace is when I can be happy even though my life is in a mess
- Who are you? A person who is still in her journey to create the best version of herself through bitter sweet of her daily life.
My Nominees Are…
Questions for my nominee:
- What is your fave holiday of the year?
- Beach or Mountain?
- Do you love yourself?
- Book or gadget?
- What is your biggest fear?
- One thing that you never leave behind where ever you go.
- Do you have any regret?
- If you have one day for relax. What is it like?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What do you love the most about yourself?
- 2015 is almost over. What have you learn so far?