Today we picked Salma Hayek. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. Every woman who thinks she is the only victim of violence has to know that there are many more.
Do you know someone that has been a victim of domestic violence?
2. I became obsessed with all these women who die never feeling they did anything extraordinary with their lives.
What woman do you feel has made a significant contribution to society over the last decade?
There’s so many great woman out there who’s done a lot and change others life. I mean, you don’t have to be a super rich woman to do extraordinary thing that can change life of others.
Have you ever considered life on a farm (perhaps with a pig named Arnold)?
4. I proved to myself that if I believe in something and set my mind to it I could actually accomplish it.
Do you think that’s true of everybody in all situations?
I do. But then again, it depends on how hard or how focus are you on doing it. But then again, can’t accomplish what you think you need is not always a failure. Maybe that’s a sign that in God’s eye, that’s not what u need.
5. I really do love Diana Ross; I grew up listening to her records. I grew up in a little town in Mexico, so while we got the music, we never got the experience of watching her.
Who is you favorite Motown era artist?
How much time to you spend getting “sexy” for a partner?
Never been there.
7. I’m good at working, but I’m very good at playing.
How do balance work and play in your life?
8. I’ve stolen a couple of hearts and they are in my private collection!
Do you think that you’ve ever broke someone’s heart?
9. My driving abilities from Mexico have helped me get through Hollywood.
Do you think that you drive well?
10. Some men have a silly theory about beautiful women – that somewhere along the line they’ll turn into a monster.
Do you feel that someone’s looks has a lot to do with their behavior?