Today we picked Dolly Parton. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it’s just depressing to me. The poor little kids.”
What was your worst year in school? Why?
2. “I still close my eyes and go home – I can always draw from that.”
Tell us about YOUR home.
3. “I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.”
What have you been told that you couldn’t do, but proved them wrong?
Hmm.. Nothing so far. Since sometimes i’m to stubborn to listen to what others think about me.
4. “I’m old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I’d tell them where to put it.”
What was the last incident where you were told what to do and were insulted?
5. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.”
Have you ever reinvented yourself? How?
6. “If you talk bad about country music, it’s like saying bad things about my momma. Thems fightin’ words.”
Is there a type of music that you hate?
7. “It’s a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I’d be a drag queen.”
Have you ever crossed dressed for Halloween or just for the hell of it?
Never had Halloween before. We don’t celebrate it in my country.
8. “My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order.”
What are your weaknesses?
Food, book, yarn. They’re all my escape 😀
9. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
Tell us about something that you did that required patience, but was worth it.
10. “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.”
When was the last time you made a major change in your life