Today we picked Stephen King. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I tend to scare myself…”
When was the last time you scared yourself?
Can’t remember when.
2. “Time heals all wounds…”
What was the longest it took you to recover from an illness, injury or surgery?
Few years a go I fell at office bathroom. My head was against the wall while i’m in sitting position. Doctor had me scanned for my head and my spine. Head was ok, but hurt the back. So he asked me to take a full bed rest for 2 weeks.
3. “Your first impulse is to share good news. Your second is to club someone over the head with it…”
What was the last good news you had to share?
4. “When it comes to the past, we all stack the deck…”
Is there something in your past you speak highly of that was not so great while you were going through it?
Yup. But can’t share it here.
5. “Do you drink? Of course! I just said I was a writer!..”
What do you need to drink to do?
Hmm.. i don’t drink.
6. “If you liked being a teenager, then there’s something really wrong with you…”
What did you like about being a teenager?
Well.. although there was hard time during my teenager life but i still found it quite fun to hang out with friends and for not think to much about everything. Hey..that’s my parent’s job.
7. “Nobody likes a clown at midnight…”
What do you like at midnight?
8. “It is the tale, not he who told it…”
Who is your favorite teller of tales or jokes?
My late grandma.
9. “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool…”
Were you ever conned or fooled into a scam?
Nope. Thank’s GOD.
10. “If fear cannot be articulated, then it can’t be conquered…”
What do you fear?