Today we picked Angelina Jolie. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what’s sexy or cool or tough.” What do you do to feel sexy?
Hmm.. not much. But I do feel different when using high heels 😀
2. “I don’t think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that’s what counts.” Do you think people think you are normal?
3. “If you ask people what they’ve always wanted to do, most people haven’t done it. That breaks my heart.” What have you always wanted to do?
Really involved in social activity to Africa
4. “There’s something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.” What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?
Being Life although life not always good or sweet but yet, I LOVE IT!!
5. “Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.” If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?
Doing Hajj in Mecca with my mom. I really want it.
6. “I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.” Have you ever felt that you need more sex to be happier?
Never crossed in my mind.
7. “If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.” Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.
Yeahh!! writing an email to my ex. Not a love email but just to spill out what’s in my mind. I need a closure, you know!!
8. “I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.” How often do you feel guilty?
When I hurt people I care the most. Even I don’t mean it that way.
9. “I never like being touched, ever. People used to say I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do.” Are you ever uncomfortable being touched?
Depends on who did that. I’m not really comfortable with new people.
10. “Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it’s unbelievable!” Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem.
Just try make jokes, or try to cheer up.