Today’s Wicked Wednesday is Hugh Grant!!
1. “Basically, my life is so boring, it’s embarrassing.” How boring do you think your life is?
Well.. I think it depends on how I feel at that moment.There’s a time when I was jealous to my friend’s life who looks so colorful. But then I just try to be grateful with what I had now.
2. “But I just know from experience that accent wise, even if you’re an accent genius, crossing the Atlantic is the hardest thing in the world either way.” Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it?
Hmm.. I can’t do any accent from world wide, but I think I can do some from my own country 😉
3. “For any new technology there is always controversy and there always some fear associated with it.” What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without?
Hard to choose. I wanna say electricity coz I can’t read in dark. But then again, i still can light a candle, right?!
4. “I cling to the fantasy that I could have done something more creative. Like actually writing a script, or writing a book. But the awful truth is that I… probably can’t!” Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you?
Hell YES!! Don’t we all??
5. “I had Courtney Love’s left bosom out of her dress on my plate in front of me. It was extraordinary. I didn’t know where to look.” Have you ever been in a similar type of situation?
6. “The moral of filmmaking in Britain is that you will be screwed by the weather.” How does the weather effect where you live?
Well.. we only got dry and rainy. I think its not as complicated as you guys, with 4 season every year.
7. “When I think about actors I know, I’d much rather hear about who they’re shagging than what film they’re doing next.” How about you? Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all?
Not really a big fan of an actor. So I just wait for their next movie.
8. “Women are frightening. If you get to 41 as a man, you’re quite battle-scarred.” Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell.
Still far away from 41 😀
9. “You know everyone loves to be the villain.” Do you tend to root for the bad guy?
10. “I think that’s the whole point of Bridget Jones. It’s all about that it’s okay to fail.” What have you failed at and learned a lot from?
So far.. love. My family background tend to make me withdraw myself from someone i love. Still try to work on it.